Anyway, I thought this Get to Know Me tag could be a fun way for you guys to get know me a bit better so let’s go!
1. What is your middle name? Susanne after my beautiful mum!
2. Share you favourite subject in high school? My favourite subject… Must’ve probably be English because I found it very easy when I moved back to Sweden having studied at an English school abroad. Or music, I really loved music and used to play guitar.
3. What is your favourite drink? My favourite drink… A coconut chai latte at Farm Girl in London. So good! Or an iced matcha latte at Deliciously Ella’s café in London.
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? Tough question… I’m mainly listening to podcasts at the moment so haven’t really heard any new songs recently but a song I really like is Someone in the Crowd from the La La Land Soundtrack hehe.
5. What would you (or have you) name your children? I have a couple of names I like but it’s something I would prefer not to share 🙂
6. Have you participated in any sports? Yes, horse riding (I used to absolutely love it and still miss it sometimes), dance, muay thai, cross country running, netball and swimming. Right now it’s CrossFit if that counts?
7. What is your favourite book? I’m a absolute chick lit lover so it will have to be either One Day or Me Before You (and Me After You). They are just so good it hurts and I cried a little reading them both. The films don’t do them justice. Okay Harry Potter needs a mention too because those books are just legendary…
8. What is your favourite colour? Teal/turquoise and coral pink.
9. What is your favourite animal? I’m so tired I can only think of dogs or a Highland Cow haha. I’m sure there’s another animal but it doesn’t come mind at the moment.
10. What is your favourite perfume? The one I have right now the Daisy by Marc Jacobs in the black bottle. Smells sooo good. If I may say so myself!
11. What is your favourite holiday? By holiday I guess they mean like big holidays as in Easter or Christmas or something. Definitely Christmas even though I’m a summer person. Christmas is just a very cosy time of year despite the cold!
12. On a scale from 1 – 10, rate your childhood. 8, I loved my childhood but losing my mum at a young age was definitely tough and did affect me a lot. However, doing things such as living in Singapore and starting school there was one of the best things that could’ve happened to me and I think it really shaped the person I am today.
13. Have you been out of the country? Haha yes, seeing as I’m not from Scotland. I love travelling more than anything!
14. Do you speak any different languages? Yes Swedish, English and a bit of French but can’t say it’s that great! My sister is fluent in French which I think is so cool.
15. Do you have any siblings? Yes, two younger sisters. Ellie is two years younger and Sarah is nine years younger. Sarah is technically my half sister but I’ve never seen her that way.
16. What is your favourite store? Well this must be the most obvious answer ever but lululemon haha.
17. What is your favourite restaurant?
This isn’t fair, I love so many restaurants and it depends on the mood I’m in! I’ll have to say Number 16 for a nice occasion. It’s just always amazing.
18. Did you like school? I found school extremely stressful and very tough at times. Did I enjoy it? I’m not sure, I just did it because I had to. I never really liked studying but want to do well in whatever I take on in life which was why I tried my very best and got decent grades. I loved the more sociable aspect of school such as meeting new people, being involved in organising events and being on the student council (I was head of the school council one point even!). I suppose that’s why I love working so much because it’s more doing and learning from doing rather than reading about it. Would I go back and study again? Yes if I found something I really wanted to do or my job required it but after uni I’m feeling quite done at the moment. Sorry for the long answer!
19. Who are some of your favourite bloggers? I love a lot of blogs and it’s partially why I’ve had so many myself. I love following a lot of Swedish bloggers, mainly fashion bloggers weirdly enough. Janni Deler, Ida Warg, Kenza, Isabella Löwengrip and Bianca Ingrosso to name a few. Then there is of course Madeleine Shaw and Deliciously Ella.
20. What is your favourite movie? Of all time, La La Land. It’s the most amazing film I’ve ever seen.
21. What are some of your favorite tv shows? FRIENDS! And then all the drama series like Gossip Girl, Gilmore Girls and Desperate Housewives. I also love the Australian cooking competition My Kitchen Rules. I put my hands up and say that I watch the Swedish equivalent of Love Island called Paradise Hotel and other reality TV shows. They’re just great for when you don’t want to think.
22. PC or Mac? I’ve been a Mac user for like eight years now so I’ll have to say Mac.
23. What phone do you have? iPhone 7
24. How tall are you? 1.71 metres (I’m yet to get my head around feet that is used here, I just don’t understand that at all).
25. Do you have any pets? I used to have a dog called Micro but he got hit by a car and died years ago. My heart still aches from missing him everyday.
Hope you found this list fun 🙂